About Carpet Badger
Carpet Concepts LLC., designed the Carpet Badger with the everyday installer in mind. Our engineers teamed up with a group of installers to design a machine to fullfill their needs. The installers all agreed that several factors were lacking. The main factors were: Portability, efficiency, weight and size, and maintenance.
Retail 216-642-7330 | Distribution 612-88-TOOLS
Features That Matter
The Reasons You’ll Love It
Unlike other machines in the industry, the Carpet Badger is easy to load and transport.
The Carpet Badger pulls much faster compared to other pullers on the market. (33 feet a minute).
Weight & Size
Other carpet puller machines are big, cumbersome and weigh a ton. The Carpet Badger weighs about the same as a bucket of glue (65 lbs) and is only 16″ x 28″.
This was a big factor for us! Installers are tired of paying for expensive replacement parts. The Carpet Badger uses ordinary tack strip for the gripping teeth on the pull plate and base plates. Other machines use expensive aftermarket pulling teeth that can break or become damaged.
* All orders ship same day if placed by 3pm EST *
PayPal Financing available at checkout. No Interest if paid in full in 6 months.
Subject to credit approval. See terms
- 40ft Aircraft grade high carbon cable. 2800 lbs capacity
- 10 Gauge powder coated steel construction.
- Uses ordinary tack strip for gripping power. No expensive replacement parts to purchase. Easy maintenance with supplies you already have.
- Hand Control with five foot cable.
- 120V fan cooled motor pulls at a rate of over 33 feet per minute. Stops pulling at 1/4 cable capacity.
- Patented grip and lock system ensures pull plate will always remain attached to carpet.
- Handle and wheels make it easy to maneuver and transport. Weighs about the same as a bucket of glue. 16″ x 28″
- Automatic line safety stop